• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Midlands Grecians - East and South

Thames Valley Red

Foe the benefit of 'Leg' and others there are two active supporter bases in the Midlands and people known to be in the West Midlands. the Northants Grecians travel to most matches and between 2-7 are known to travel for most matches. In the East Midlands we have an active base run by Pete Minnett. We tend to car share and train share. I look after the South Midlands.

For the big matches we have run a coach to Wembley down the M1 and a minibus to Old Trafford in the past. We are also an exiled 'buying group' for matches. For games such as Oxford, Charlton, Morecambe, Wembley, and Man U we have organized tickets for supporters linked to the London Exiles through Neil Le Milliere.

The club are very supportive to us, based on the logistics of getting tickets, Anyone wanting to contact details should PM for information and I will pass on the details. I will get a sticky organized on this section to help in the near future.

The groups have saved people lots of money and helped the environment to boot. So anyone interested should contact us, more the merrier!

UTC

TVR

Leg

Foe the benefit of 'Leg' and others there are two active supporter bases in the Midlands and people known to be in the West Midlands. the Northants Grecians travel to most matches and between 2-7 are known to travel for most matches. In the East Midlands we have an active base run by Pete Minnett. We tend to car share and train share. I look after the South Midlands.

For the big matches we have run a coach to Wembley down the M1 and a minibus to Old Trafford in the past. We are also an exiled 'buying group' for matches. For games such as Oxford, Charlton, Morecambe, Wembley, and Man U we have organized tickets for supporters linked to the London Exiles through Neil Le Milliere.

The club are very supportive to us, based on the logistics of getting tickets, Anyone wanting to contact details should PM for information and I will pass on the details. I will get a sticky organized on this section to help in the near future.

The groups have saved people lots of money and helped the environment to boot. So anyone interested should contact us, more the merrier!

UTC

TVR
Cheers for the effort here. I was thinking the other day how useful it would be if there was a base I could get involved with.

Any plans for the Rotherham game? As far as I know, it's pretty direct from Brum New Street.

I'm Ed by the way.

Thames Valley Red

Going up the M40 with my old bauy plus others, and there will be a second car traveling at least going up the M1. Send me your number PM and I will call you and confirm nearer the time.

UTC

TVR