• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

How far have you travelled this season following the Grecians?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Somewhat surprised to find out that this season I will have travelled 6604 miles by the time I get home from Rotherham. 25 games all told, 11 home and 14 away. Mainly on the train.

Mileage chart (one way miles shown):-

http://www.tonykempster.co.uk/lge2miles.htm

What is your total?

PS. I'm bored. :)

les.gtfc

About 4 miles. :D

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
About 4 miles. :D
Hmm... The stroll to the away game at Aldershot was a nice change for me. A free trip.

les.gtfc

The mileage chart on there is interesting. I always thought that Exeter was our longest trip this season but it says that Bournemouth is actually 3 miles further away. (303 as opposed to 306). So a good 600 mile round trip for our fans a week on Saturday then.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Darlington was my longest, but was one of the easier ones, as there is a fast train there from London. Which was fine until someone stole the signalling cable during the night. :mad:

MagzECFC

20 Home (I think :S) and 14 Away come 4:45:2/5/09...

Last edited:

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
wish the cobblers were in L2 this year .. would make that question a lot easier .. will need some time ..

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
I'll do my round trips using the Tony Kempster chart basing from Brentford.

Total: 2002, 1 home and 9 away. Although not sure how it reckons it's 189 miles from Brentford to Exeter - more like about 170.

Yeovilgrecian

A quick calculation, including League, FA Cup, League Cup, JPT, Reserves and FA Youth Cup it will be about 14,300 miles by car and rail........just as well I don't have a life!

Last edited:

MagzECFC

I'll do my round trips using the Tony Kempster chart basing from Brentford.

Total: 2002, 1 home and 9 away. Although not sure how it reckons it's 189 miles from Brentford to Exeter - more like about 170.
That's rather shocking to be fair...