• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Programme against Dag & Red

john_anderson

Got in late today so couldnt find anyone selling them, couldnt go club shop had somewhere to go after. Anyone got a copy they wanna pass on to me? will pay for it and the postage of course. Cheers John

Saint James

I had two programmes (one for my son) John which I left on the side in the Grecian centre during the Volunteer Party tonight. Unfortunately someone decided to 'borrow' them and took them home!

A plea for whoever 'borrowed' my copies please to return them in an envelope and leave them at the club for my attention.

No questions asked but my son would really like his programme back please (and I wouldn't mind mine as well)

Tony Badcock

Martin Weiler

WH Smiths in Exeter Guildhall Shpping Centre will almost certainly still have some on sale. They had a large number on display this morning.

john_anderson

Picked myself up a copy from Smiths today, so no need to worry now! cheers John

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
I had two programmes (one for my son) John which I left on the side in the Grecian centre during the Volunteer Party tonight. Unfortunately someone decided to 'borrow' them and took them home!

A plea for whoever 'borrowed' my copies please to return them in an envelope and leave them at the club for my attention.

No questions asked but my son would really like his programme back please (and I wouldn't mind mine as well)

Tony Badcock
never leave my programme lying around now.last time i did it disapeared,rather disappointing really.hope you get yours back

Last edited: