• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

What Is It Like Being In League 2?

Luggy14

I was just wondering if any of you could fill me in on what it is like to be playing in that league known to you as "League Two"?

Whilst us boys in Green have experienced Division 3 football never before have we played in this "League Two" division.

Thank you for any help.

Kindest regards, Devons Finest.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Whilst us boys in Green have experienced Division 3 football never before have we played in this "League Two" division.
Its very similar to Division 4 that you have frequented on a few occasions.

banging_them_in

Well-known Exeweb poster
......why ask here ?

After 5 (yes 5 !) years in the BSP, they are the club with the most recent long term non-league experience in the area. Most of their fans are very new to this divvy 2 thing. Less than a years experience. They know an awfull lot about non-league however, just ask them !

tee hee G U F F A W tee hee

rich13

Why would he ask on .net? the current non league offal

But as Hants said, argiggle have been down there and will again

Luggy14

How was Non League football?

+o([ecfc]

Only on a City forum would they allow you to do that! :D

mfcrocker

But I know we'll meet again, some sunny day...
I was just wondering if any of you could fill me in on what it is like to be playing in that league known to you as "League Two"?

Thank you for any help.

Kindest regards, Devons Finest.
Oooh, fresh blood! Good to see you flying the flag for His Holiness, the one true saviour Luggy. Not someone who wants to see him go? What's it like to be just off the relegation places?

banging_them_in

Well-known Exeweb poster
Why would he ask on .net? the current non league offal

But as Hants said, argiggle have been down there and will again

I think that if you look at the last 5 - 10 years we are the experts of league football in Devon, (remember....can't count the greenies in this one)

Luggy14

Oooh, fresh blood! Good to see you flying the flag for His Holiness, the one true saviour Luggy. Not someone who wants to see him go? What's it like to be just off the relegation places?
I have been here since you handed us Jamie Mackie for a a few pennies. Oh he is doing very well thank you. As for my support for Luggy? If he keeps us up job well done, it was never going to be a Play-Off season that so many were hoping for. If he takes us down, oh well we will still be the best team in Devon cos I can bet my bottom dollar on you boys being in League Two next season.

And as it goes being near the relegation zone can't be half as bad as it must be supportting Exeter. I mean can you actually call Exeter City a team worth supporting? The majority of your 5 fans support Manchester United and the other guy bless his heart has never seen your boys win a game.

It will great visiting St James next season. Although I can't see us taking three points off the Geordies.

mfcrocker

But I know we'll meet again, some sunny day...
And as it goes being near the relegation zone can't be half as bad as it must be supportting Exeter. I mean can you actually call Exeter City a team worth supporting? The majority of your 5 fans support Manchester United and the other guy bless his heart has never seen your boys win a game.
Calling US plastics? Pot, kettle, black comes to mind.

bflockha

Got to admit I cannot see Argyle going down, they are too good to go down.................