• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

KP - Enigma....

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
No doubting his class....

infact on his day id say he's the worlds best...

the switch hit - unreal....

But he's got a lot to say for himself...and obviously rates himself highly....

i personally like that in a cricketer/sportsperson but i dont think it goes down quite so well with the other lads in the changing rooms....

discuss.

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
KP, I think he's nuts.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
FIGJAM is a very good player (not a "great" just now - for that he'll need to average well over 50), but currently his attitude stinks. He is, by the sounds, very unpopular in the dressing room, and his whinging at the moment serves no useful purpose.

He requested to go home between Tests (great for team morale, that), complained bitterly of fatigue, started slagging off oppo star players (no matter how justified he may have felt) and then got a "back injury" in the last match. No doubt all this will be behind him in just over 2 weeks...

Look at the West Indies. They had their own FIGJAM, and look at their results - and especially their team spirit - before and since he retired. India have a player who could easily be a FIGJAM, but he just gets on with it and they thrive with him.

ECFC TOM

Whats FIGJAM all about?

Anyway, Pietersen is a quality player but he's not on great form at the moment, so if I were him I'd concentrate on the cricket rather than the moaning and the "injury" (he'll be okay for the IPL, obviously).

As for the going home thing, why does he think he has the right to go home during an important series?

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
"FIGJAM" = "F*** I'm Good, Just Ask Me"

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
not the greatest intellectual but this is not something that directly affects sporting performance ...

thought he had everyone behind him and found that they were miles behind him ...

Poundstretcher

Fast challenging Harbhajan Singh for the title of biggest tw*t in world cricket.

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
He needs to to shut it more & get on with his cricket.Was the same when at Notts.

Red the Paper

Banned
Great cricketer in a team of mediocre performers. I bet he wished he played for his real Country

nstphillips

He is a great cricketer, and has stacks of ability, however he says some stupid things every now and then. It's also disappointing as a fan, that him and Flint's are putting IPL ahead of England, if they are carrying injuries or fatigued or whatever they should use the 3 weeks (or however long the IPL is) to rest up in prep for busy season!