• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

F1. 2009/10 season

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Tomorrow is the start. 7am BST.

Button on pole. That was a surprise.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsport/formula_one/7969464.stm

Think this could be an interesting season, which finances will have equalled out many of the teams.

Not sure I have understood all the rule changes yet.

Great to hear the proper theme music again (Fleetwood Mac). Welcome back to BBC coverage as well, no more stupid advert breaks at important times.

Grecian_Harryj

Going for my usual Kimmi Raikonnen.

Joshyd123

Very well known Exeweb poster
My tip this year is Felipe Massa.

mammooman

Button - "I was struggling a bit with fuel as well, I just couldn't get the car to work, but when we got the fuel in it was great and I think that bodes well for the race."

:D

Antony Moxey

The coverage will improve no doubt - ITV have spoilt any sports coverage they've ever been awarded. However, polished coverage of grass growing doesn't make it any more desirable an activity to watch so I guess we'll still have a 200mph procession around increasingly obscure countries where the winner once again is decided by who can put the petrol in and change the tyres the quickest.

ECFC TOM

Isn't Brawn cheating, though?

Hunterwasmyhero

My nephew has just spent the Saturday in the pits, meeting Alonso, Hamilton, Trulli amongst others

exeterry

Well-known Exeweb poster
Isn't Brawn cheating, though?
Well Tom, you can always eat a different kind of meat delicacy..........;)

Grecian_Harryj

Im really dissapointed that thes new things on the cars and rules, because this means the big starts which made Formula 1 is now going down while people like Glock or Barichello, just do better because of there cars, while both of them finished in the bottom 7 it is now turning into who has the better car, on the analysis today.

Poultice

it is now turning into who has the better car, on the analysis today.
So what's new ?