• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Thread Closed

International

Well-known Exeweb poster
******** - who are ya?

Why did this thread close? Has it got that bad on Exeweb that we have to close threads to be on the safe side that it turns nasty?

For the record, his bark is worse that his bite. Although I am still not convinced by his stance on Lance Cronin, he does tend to talk some sense sometimes ;)

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Why did this thread close? Has it got that bad on Exeweb that we have to close threads to be on the safe side that it turns nasty?
We need looking after Int, we should be thankful of Big Brother mods with itchy keyboard fingers. It's for the best y'know.

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
******** - who are ya?

Why did this thread close?
I would guess that might be because as the target of any potential abuse, and we all know who I am talking about, I suggested it might be a good idea to move the thread to another forum or simply close it as its premise was already compromised i.e. It had been established that I was not in fact the individual in question.

For the record I support the Moxey school of thought, threads should be allowed to go to their natural conclusion, there is the ignore function for anyone too precious to take the grief and if you find someone particularly offensive then just refer them to the mods, the thread itself should be unimpeachable.

Also for the record I don't feel a thread about me would hold anybody's interest for long.

ECFC TOM

Also for the record I don't feel a thread about me would hold anybody's interest for long.
You got that right ;)

Thread closed.

Red Box

Apart from yourself.......^o)

ecfc girl

Well-known Exeweb poster
******** - who are ya?

I believe that the reason is posted on the thread in question. Moderators can edit/close/delete at their own discretion but admin can always overrule that decision if they think we're wrong. You can appeal direct to admin if you disagree with a moderator's decision at any time. :)

Thread moved to correct forum.

DrDeath

Well-known Exeweb poster
Apart from yourself.......^o)
:D:D

*snigger*

Dr Hook

*Sigh*

thread closed