• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Trolling

Alan Crockford

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think there's quite a bit of it going on at the moment. Nattering about City on Exeweb is clearly a waste of time anyway, but arguing about City with somebody pretending to be a fellow supporter who holds wildly OTT views about our failure in this remarkably successful period in the club's history is completely pointless.

While I accept that we have a few mad buggers, please can we carry out a few checks when new posters start going off on one?

I'm quite cross actually. Not because I think Exeweb is a precious thing which needs to be protected but because I hate seeing City supporters look like a bunch of ungrateful f**kers with no respect for our players and manager.

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Agreed.

I have to say though that I am still amazed that there is so much intelligent debate and interesting comment on a football fans' website. Never seen a better one, though I am biased.

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
+1 Spot on Alan

southamptongrecian

Well said Alan.

exeweb

Administrator
Happy to take a look at any user that causes offence to anyone. But people will need to report posts - I haven't got time to read everything, I'm afraid.

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
Bloody part timer :p

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'm quite cross actually. Not because I think Exeweb is a precious thing which needs to be protected but because I hate seeing City supporters look like a bunch of ungrateful f**kers with no respect for our players and manager.
Ok, it's a fair cop.