• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Half price 3rd kit...

Borat

Exeter City now have a sale with 50% off all 3rd (white) kit....adults now £19.50 and kids £13.50.

But does this mean we will be having a new 3rd kit next season? or 3 totally new kits?

http://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/page/ClubShop/0,,10436~1594712,00.html

ecfc girl

Well-known Exeweb poster
As previously discussed on WOWs there will be a new kit supplier so the kits will all be slightly (or maybe more than slightly) different.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
So who is going to be the first with Fleetwood on the back?

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'd have thought it's be new away and third kits anyway, seems to be 2 seasons to a kit recently :)

Borat

As previously discussed on WOWs there will be a new kit supplier so the kits will all be slightly (or maybe more than slightly) different.
Sorry but im not on here everyday.......any news on the new kit supplier etc?

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
Sorry but im not on here everyday.......any news on the new kit supplier etc?
Its a big deal with Nike. Worth about £2m a season for 5 years [y]

Borat

very funny ;)

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
im goning in to get one laters. I was gona get one a couple of weeks back but now im glad i held off and waited. Does the 10% trust membership offer still apply

southamptongrecian

Could have done better than that, should have shopped around a bit first.

Saint James

im goning in to get one laters. I was gona get one a couple of weeks back but now im glad i held off and waited. Does the 10% trust membership offer still apply
You can have 10% off if you like but I bought one with the full 50% off. The answer is no - Trust discount doesn't apply in a sale! Managed to get Deano to sign the shirt for my lad as well which makes for a cracking birthday surprise for my little un!

p.s. the service was excellent for all those still intrigued by the club shop thread!