• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

England v France at Twickenham

Red Box

Anybody else got tickets for this match on Sunday ?

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
About another 81,999 I should guess.

Simples.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
No - and must get my timings right when coming home from our Exiles match to avoid being caught up in the post-match traffic that makes life misery for Haaanslow residents ever since the AA had the bright idea that instead of the nice open roads elsewhere they decided to direct as much traffic as possible past my house. Grrrr!

Enjoy, in any case - Twickers is looking so much better now the new stand and Hotel complex has been built.

Ian Sideman

Yes, looking forward to it. My only 6 nations game this winter. Hoping England will finally come good and play some entertaining rugby.

My tip: only ever drink Guinness at Twickenham.

Enjoy the day Red Box.

Cheers
Ian

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
One tip - free parking on Sunday at Hounslow Train Station. Can park there and either walk or bus it to the ground from there.

Although don't bother with the pub by the station, as it's usually infested with scum.

crocks

Although don't bother with the pub by the station, as it's usually infested with scum.
Bleddy Argyle supporters get everywhere. ;)

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Plym**th supporters might actually improve the place. :(

Ever since the increased drinking hours and the granting of a music licence, plus the shutting down of The Rifleman in Haaanslow, it has become the place du jour of the local scratters and/or 15 year olds. A trouble magnet when they have "events" there, meaning I've had to call out the Police about half a dozen times per year minimum.

Chuckles

No, but I have got tickets for England v Ukraine

Antony Moxey

Is that a request? I know you like to leave these things till the last minute!

**expects to see post asking if anyone's got a spare seat on the train sometime on Saturday night**

:D

Red Box

Is that a request? I know you like to leave these things till the last minute!

**expects to see post asking if anyone's got a spare seat on the train sometime on Saturday night**

:D
Not a request Antony, I have had mine safely tucked away since......Monday and yes that is early for me ;)

I'm not a big rugby fan to be honest, but was offered one gratis and thought it rude to decline.