• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

8 points behind..

Brian Moore

game in hand, just a glimmer of hope for the Chiefs.

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Don't think so Brian, all that means is there's slightly less of a chance of it being nailed on for Leeds. They're only 98% sure as opposed to 99% on Friday.

LammieLammieLammie

How can they make up 8 points in one game?

Isn't it 3 for a win?

Brian Moore

It's clutching at straws really but you never know. LLL its 5 for a win (with 4 tries) and, seeing the game in hand is home to Otley (who lost 95-5 to Nottingham yesterday!) that should be nailed on - it just needs someone else to beat Leeds who have struggled a bit lately - they have a difficult game against Bedford next week but then again so do the Chiefs - away to Nottingham!

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
I would like to see the chiefs obtain promotion. Wouldnt it be nice if us and the chiefs got promoted this season. Could have one almighty party in the City centre!!!

Poultice

game in hand, just a glimmer of hope for the Chiefs.
I should like to think so but those two oh so narrow defeats plus that dumb ass draw with Esher has done for us I am afraid, Bristol on the other hand may be a different proposition next season, they seem to be fubar.

Simples.

RHINO

The quality between the The Premiership and league one is awesome,it would take shed loads of cash and 6 or 7 quality players to stop the Chiefs being Slaughtered every week

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
I should like to think so but those two oh so narrow defeats plus that dumb ass draw with Esher has done for us I am afraid, Bristol on the other hand may be a different proposition next season, they seem to be fubar.
Agreed - they may rue naming a reserve side for that Esher match, as it could make all the difference come season's end.

All they can do is keep winning now and hope Leeds trip up again.

Antony Moxey

I would like to see the chiefs obtain promotion. Wouldnt it be nice if us and the chiefs got promoted this season. Could have one almighty party in the City centre!!!
I wonder what the prices would be like at Sandy Park if the Chiefs did go up. I think it's no big secret that the difference in quality between the top two divisions is massive, and that you will have to pay through the nose to bring quality to Exeter.

I'm not so sure the rugby watching folk of East Devon would be ready to stomach big price increases, and reckon an awful lot would contend themselves with watching it on the telly instead.

Woodsy

From a selfish point of view with Bristol 99% certain of going down now, i'm kinda hoping the Chiefs don't go up as next year i'll be living almost next door to the Memorial Ground so i'll hopefully be able to watch both Exeter clubs there.

Also with Bristol in totally disarray, the Chiefs will have an even better shot next year.