• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Grizzly

copplered

any body else running the infamous grizzly tomorrow, or if anyone in the area of Seaton, Beer, Branscombe give me a cheer as i will be running, walking crawling it again, look out for number 585

Nivek_UTD.

Hope you had a good run. The Bog was something else this year, thought I was never going to get out.

copplered

Hope you had a good run. The Bog was something else this year, thought I was never going to get out.
What was your time and position, i got round in 2:53 69th overall, 14 mins faster than last year and 100 or so places higher, and it was slightly further this year.
Just going out for my last 20 miler before london marathon, so hopefully it gets a little easier here on in, lol

Nivek_UTD.

Came 12th around 2:39. Really chuffed as I have been injured for a while. Good luck with London, hope you get the time you are going for . I gave my place up this year after running 2:41 last year but always next year.

My wife is running a 100km neat week for England. A distance I would only dream of making in the car, so I am off to Ireland to watch.

Keep us posted with London.