• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Closed thread on yay or nay

Status
Not open for further replies.

East Devon Clown

Putting the fun and the mental back into fundament
That thread was closed before all the people who wanted to comment had a chance to.

This thread is for further comments. I would like to see some female clown yay or nays. In my experience (a lifetime of clowning around) it is often a case of nay with the makeup on and yay with the makeup off.

MagzECFC

Sack the board

Chuckles

That thread was closed before all the people who wanted to comment had a chance to.

This thread is for further comments. I would like to see some female clown yay or nays. In my experience (a lifetime of clowning around) it is often a case of nay with the makeup on and yay with the makeup off.
Hi EDC, congratulations on the first official thread launched by a clown.

Nobody takes us seriously. Time to take a stand.

Honk Honk

East Devon Clown

Putting the fun and the mental back into fundament
I am making my stand. As I type I am standing in a bath. Its a comedy bath filled with little bits of blue paper. Kids of all ages think its water. When I finish making my stand I will get out of the bath and won't be wet. Young and old will be amazed. Then I will squirt them with my buttonhole.

Make em laugh. Make em cry. Its all in a days work for a clown.

Honk honk.

newburygrecian

This is not the Social Club.

Status
Not open for further replies.