• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Is £22 on the gate for a league 2 Game too expensive?

I see we have the opportunity to purchase tickets for the Luton game in advance from the club and save £2. This means that for a standard adult away ticket the gate price would be £22.
In my opinion this is far too expensive for a L2 match and when they drop into the BSP next season it will be even worse. What's others thoughts on this?

josh4ecfc64

Well-known Exeweb poster
Cheaper to watch Championship football at Doncaster!

Rip off Imo

loobygrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
If you dont want to pay it, then dont go, thats the harsh reality i'm afraid! It does seem a tad on the expensive side, but then its not as if we have to pay this entrance fee to every match.

ianaplincorners

Its a con and one reason why I won't be going! £22 for a Lge 2 game is day light robbery!

exeips

Having just paid out £45 for 1 adult & 3 kids at Chester I'm not sure I can justify paying out another £50 to go & watch us play Luton.

I wish I had checked the prices for Luton before I went to Chester because out of the two game I would have preferred to have gone to the Luton.:(

If you dont want to pay it, then dont go, thats the harsh reality i'm afraid!
Maybe it is Looby but that doesn't mean some of us who were looking forward to going to Luton but are now going to have to reconsider aren't a little ****** off!:S

les.gtfc

Definitely far too expensive. I thought we were pricey at £18.

pelsey

You can shove your stone island up your arse, this
How is £22 not a rip off to watch League 2 football!!! Christ you can get into some Championship grounds for that.

Antony Moxey

To be perfectly honesst £22 is too expensive for any football match, let alone an L2 game.

Joshyd123

I thought a tenner for Under 16s was bad at Chester on Saturday!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Far too much. Had invited daughter, but will cancel that invite. :cool: