• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

All going to Shrewsbury

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
It's a clap from me, plus 3.

Am driving to this one, so does anyone know about where to park up there?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I'm going. An overnighter. Clap Clap.

I think they operate park and ride. The council deliberately made parking difficult for this out of town stadium (intelligent council, not).

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
Clap clap from me. Staying at my Mums in Stoke overnight

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Is their new stadium within FLOODING distance of the old one? "Global Warming" notwithstanding?

(Just a thought though - could we resurrect the "Carlisle Armbands" & bring in the chant:
You only Win when you're Swimming ;)

Antony Moxey

And who's going to such and such in 2050? Blimey, these 'clap clap' threads seem to start further and further from the kick off each week.

Thames Valley Red

Is their new stadium within FLOODING distance of the old one? "Global Warming" notwithstanding?

(Just a thought though - could we resurrect the "Carlisle Armbands" & bring in the chant:
You only Win when you're Swimming ;)
The New Meadow is well out of town having already been in their executive suites during the summer (not a function just being nosey with Shrew supporting mate). It has spacious car parks on 3/4sides? It is high ground and fairly easy to find if going by car. It is like Sixfields Northampton.

Clap clap!

CITY CASUAL

Clap clap from me.

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
And who's going to such and such in 2050? Blimey, these 'clap clap' threads seem to start further and further from the kick off each week.
Well, this is the next away game, hence why I started it. Sorry Ant :$

Anyway, will they be operating the park and ride if it's a night match, ok to get there, but will the bus' still be running after kick off?

Last edited:

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Clap clap from me. Staying at my Mums in Stoke overnight
Don't forget my Oatcakes :D

loobygrecian

So are you going then Ant?! :D oh and its a no from me on this one, will have just started my new job, so dont want to take the p*ss and ask for time off!