• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Superbowl. Steelers v Cardinals

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'm sure many City fans will be keeping an eye on the "other football" type game thats taking place this sunday in Florida. The Superbowl between Pittsburgh Steelers and The Arizona Cardinals. The Cardinals are rank underdogs, and the general consensus is that they'll get hammered! Either way, they're my hometown team, and I'll be one of the many, huddled in front of a TV because I wasnt prepared to pay more than a grand for a ticket!

The reason for this post though is that I've got a problem. Evidently this game is only being broadcast to the UK via Sky Sports. My family in Exeter doesnt have Sky facilities, so I'm wondering if any exeweb computor geek types might know a "white rat" kind of site (if you know what I mean), where they can get it on the internet.

Any help would be appreciated, seriously.

mammooman

It is also on BBC 1.

I'm a Panthers fan so I'm still bitter and will be routing for the Steelers in this one I'm afraid!

Pete, the final is being shown live on Sky Sports AND on BBC One, coverage on the Beeb starts at 11:00pm.

cityfan13

I'm still gutted about the Patriots at last season's Superbowl.

I think Pittsburgh's defense is just too good and they deserve to win it to be fair.

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Hey thanks for the info chums! How times change, we hadn't realised that BBC1 would carry it over there!! :)

Cardinals it is then! Watch for Fitzgerald!

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
I'm sure many City fans will be keeping an eye on the "other football" type game
(Guffaw)

Tada

Last edited:

rich13

i've predicted against the Cardinals in every playoff round so far.

So steelers to win (but i'm hoping for the Cardinals)

Mike Blackstone

I would rather go and watch the traffic lights change than watch a game of American football.

MattyD

I would rather go and watch the traffic lights change than watch a game of American football.
I wouldn't go that far. Yeah sure, the game could be condensed into a 90 minute slot but if you actually know what's going on it can be a good game to watch, especially the 4th quarter.

Woodsy

I've gone againist the cards all season, but i have a feeling they might do it. But saying that ill still be supporting the Steelers.