• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Old Football Shirts

shakey18

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Some nice old shirts there for sure but there are some better ones on www.historicalkits.co.uk
And if by any chance someone has a 79-80 shirt to help with my collection give me a shout

CITY CASUAL

Fook me!All my old shirts are on the centre spot walls.I might just get them back & cash in.

shakey18

Some nice old shirts there for sure but there are some better ones on www.historicalkits.co.uk
And if by any chance someone has a 79-80 shirt to help with my collection give me a shout
But can you buy them there?! on classic shirts you can.

axred

i've got a mint one with facer books (sponsor) on the front , i think its probably 1988ish but cant quite remember

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
Recently got hold of Flackys shirt from the Man utd game which is now hung in the bedroom (which the mrs is well chuffed about lol)

ianaplincorners

Recently got hold of Flackys shirt from the Man utd game which is now hung in the bedroom (which the mrs is well chuffed about lol)
Ah but are you sure its really Flackie's!?

I remember a story about Gazza and his England shirt v Germany, the one where he was booked which meant he'd miss the final, (the final England didn't end up making anyhow)!

Sold at auction for around £5,000 only for Gazza a few years later when asked about it to say something like 'well its not the original shirt anyhow, we told people that just to get them to buy it'

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ah but are you sure its really Flackie's!?

I remember a story about Gazza and his England shirt v Germany, the one where he was booked which meant he'd miss the final, (the final England didn't end up making anyhow)!

Sold at auction for around £5,000 only for Gazza a few years later when asked about it to say something like 'well its not the original shirt anyhow, we told people that just to get them to buy it'
It had better be Flacky's i went to his house and he took it off the wall above his staircase himself !
Cant get better than that now can we ?? lol

absentfriends

Fook me!All my old shirts are on the centre spot walls.I might just get them back & cash in.
I expect that has already been done on your behalf by some kind community minded soul at the football club as was the case with my old West Ham shirts that were LENT to the club to decorate the walls a few years ago, as I have been led to believe

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
Got speaking to Steve in the bottle bar the other week and he was saying the are due to re-decorate the spot and me thinks all the shirts will be taken down and hopefully put back up afterwards with none of them going missing