• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Lift available from Kent/Essex to Chesterfield

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
Me 'n' Mackster will be heading up on Weds if anybody wants to be bored feckless and stuffed with sweets.

International

Well-known Exeweb poster
Have you told them that they are to bring the sweets? There is no way either of you two will purchase the sweets, there is more chance of Credy paying his debts, than you two supplying sweets.

Talking of debts, have you managed to pay yours yet?

Poultice

Have you told them that they are to bring the sweets? There is no way either of you two will purchase the sweets, there is more chance of Credy paying his debts, than you two supplying sweets.

Talking of debts, have you managed to pay yours yet?
Are you mad ?

Mackster is a walking sweet shop and there is a credit crunch on, I still haven't renewed my Trust membership. How much was it again ?

International

Well-known Exeweb poster
Are you mad ?

Mackster is a walking sweet shop and there is a credit crunch on, I still haven't renewed my Trust membership. How much was it again ?
£16 I believe. You don't have to be a trust member to make a donation...

Recipients Name - Exeter City Supporters' Trust
Recipients Bank - Lloyds TSB, High Street, Exeter
Sort Code - 30-93-14
Account Number - 02103802

A simple bank transfer should do the trick ;)

Poultice

A simple bank transfer should do the trick ;)
You don't know me very well do you ?

I do cash, I don't have a bank account, anything I want doing I have to negotiate with the trouble, also if I pay me subs at the same time it might get done, to do that I will have to find my membership No.

Are you now getting some idea of the problems in my life ?

DrDeath

Well-known Exeweb poster
Are you now getting some idea of the problems in my life ?
I can well imagine you have "problems" in you're shallow and pathetic life Clive old boy.

Poultice

I can well imagine you have "problems" in you're shallow and pathetic life Clive old boy.
Oh good grief !

That would be your not you're, div, now get back out there and deliver them letters.

DrDeath

Well-known Exeweb poster
Me 'n' Mackster will be heading up on Weds if anybody wants to be bored feckless
Indeed Clive old chum, I cant imagine anyone wanting to share a lift with a tw*t like you.

No offence like.

Poultice

No offence like.
None taken sweetie.

Shirley you would accept that there was some generosity of spirit in the offer ?

DrDeath

Well-known Exeweb poster
None taken sweetie.

Shirley you would accept that there was some generosity of spirit in the offer ?
Clive old pal, TBH, Me thinks you are the type of Individual that anyone would least want to sit next to on a long Car journey.

I would imagine the conversation would be riveting.