• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Arry Redknapp

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Is this bloke actually responsible for anything? Watch out, you could be next to be blamed for another crap Spurs performance.

Great manager my arse.

finetime

Is this bloke actually responsible for anything? Watch out, you could be next to be blamed for another crap Spurs performance.

Great manager my arse.
It's cringeworthy.

When results are going his way it's all "Harry Houdini" and the like in the papers and the man himself is happy to take all the credit. As soon as things look a bit poo he's the first to blame the injuries or imperfections of his players and staff. It's embarassing!

Compare it to managers like David Moyes who hardly moaned when all his strikers got injured, or Bruce or Southgate who both recently admitted they were to blame for losses personally..

Again, the thing that makes it all the more galling is because the press love good 'ol 'Arry there's never an ounce of criticism or questioning. They just tow the line and keep their mate happy. Pathetic.

josh4ecfc64

Well-known Exeweb poster
It amazes me how much credit he gets.

Spurs will be safe but they are still down there.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
What I found most galling about him (and I think Fat Sam was guilty of it too) was that he signed a load of African players, then whinged about the African Cup of Nations!

Er yes, it has ALWAYS been played in Jan/Feb. Surprisingly, the teams want their best players to play.

Mackster

Oh for the days of Martin Jol. I can't stand 'Arry's "man down the pub" routine. Teflon Harry is never responsible for anything, he seems to have walked into Spurs and think he's above it all. He won't take any responsibility until he's signed a complete squad of his own players and then f*cked off and some other poor person will have to come in and pick up the pieces. The players have been sh*te, but it's time he was lumped in there with them.

The squad is lightweight in midfield, but has been for as long as I can remember. Compared to when Jol was there, it is weaker in attack, but has a far stronger defence (Corluka, Woodgate). Yet Jol took Spurs to 5th place twice with pretty much the same squad composition, but all Harry can do is whine.

Last night he picked a team to lose by playing a lone midget up front, packing off his reserve goalkeeper and instilling in his players a defensive frame of mind rather than telling them this was another game to be won. As Darren Bent said "My missus could have managed better than that"

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Lucky , Lucky , Lucky last night....

felt for Burnley big time.

Poultice

Last night he picked a team to lose by playing a lone midget up front
I find the use of the term midget to be offensive, you should be infracted up.

You also have no clue about football, everybody knows Harry is down to the bare bones and should not be judged until he has spunked at least 100 bar, less commisions, and then done a runner. Mind you the rate he is going 100 bar aint gonna take long.

manc grecian

Wrong wrong Poult. Eveyone knows Harry is a great wheeler dealer in the transfer market and only spends a maximum of £1.50 on players.

Gozzer

The man is totally overrated. Interesting that Spurs brought him in before the transfer window opened and that he made sure he left Portsmouth when they had run out of money for him to spend. This guy likes shopping more than Lee Elam does. Ask him to coach a bunch of players when he can't add to them and I am sure he would come up short every time.

Good job its apparently money no object for the Spurs board.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Did a good job at pompey.