• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Congratulations to Man Utd!

DrDeath

Well-known Exeweb poster
For winning the Premiership again this season.

After Liverp*ol's latest f*ck up last night (As If they were serious contenders anyway) The Bookies should start paying out now.

Man Utd Premiership Chamions 2008/2009. How many times is that now

:D

Unleashed

For winning the Premiership again this season.

After Liverp*ol's latest f*ck up last night (As If they were serious contenders anyway) The Bookies should start paying out now.

Man Utd Premiership Chamions 2008/2009. How many times is that now

I wouldn't get too c*cky..long way to go yet.

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Wouldn't bet against them, but I can't wait for Ferdinand to get fit and they start letting in goals again. they're too good with Evans and Vidic together, but Rio's rep is just too big to drop him. Add to that the fact that they still don't look very creative going forward, and it's not over yet.

Sorry, just trying to add some analysis to the banter board that this forum turns into sometimes (yawn).

DrDeath

Well-known Exeweb poster
I wouldn't get too c*cky..
I would. :D

Chelsea Sh*te, Liverpo*ol even sh*ter.

Who knows Antman, this thread could come back to haunt me, A bit like youre "Chelsea Premiership Champions" last year thread.

*Snigger*

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
How loing have you been a plastic then Dr Dearth? Or have you got Manchester connections?

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
How loing have you been a plastic then Dr Dearth? Or have you got Manchester connections?
I thought you were referring to his 'support' of City for a moment there..

DrDeath

Well-known Exeweb poster
How loing have you been a plastic then Dr Dearth?
Probably about as long as you have been a plastic Chelsea fan old chum.

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
What some people fail to grasp on this forum is that it's possible to take an interest in a league, whether it's the Prem, Spanish, Italian, Championship etc without being a fan of any particular team. The only team I'd pay to watch regularly is City, but I love checking out top quality football on TV. I actually have hated Chelsea though, ever since Mourinho took over, because unlike Real Madrid, Barcelona or Man United they don't use their money to create entertainment, just to get results. There's still precious little to entertain watching Chelsea, they employ top players like Essien, Ballack or Deco and then turn them into automatons who must play second fiddle to Frank Long-pass-or-shoot-every-time Lampard. Scolari rarely let his Portuguese national team throw off the shackles either, which is why they lost to Greece in the Euro2004 final, and why they lost to France in the semis in 2006.

http://www.exeweb.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2543&highlight=hate+Hhelsea

Here is a thread I started in 2005 by the way.

I often find it strange that some of the most cynical posters on the Word on Well Street when it comes to City are so passionately behind other teams like Leeds, Liverpool or Man United on this board.

Last edited:

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
I often find it strange that some of the most cynical posters on the Word on Well Street when it comes to City are so passionately behind other teams like Leeds, Liverpool or Man United on this board.
Shirley any list of the more cynical posters would have to include Greasy and Mox, and probably, incorrectly, moi.

Well Greasy steadfastly advocates the Barcodes, mockage shirley rather than scorn being appropriate, Moxey actually hates every other team with a passion seldom seen without the aid of crystal, and I have no affiliation beyond a passing interest in all of them going bust, fortunately Divvy seldom ever ventures off the BB so who exactly are all these cynics from WoW ?

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
I don't really like mentioning names too much unless people pick a fight with me first, but I wasn't referring to you or Ant Moxey. Think a bit harder.