• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Drum at Chesterfield?

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
For those that haven't been, the away end at Chesterfield is a large open terrace, which on a wet Wednesday night in January surely won't be conducive to a great atmosphere. I know it's a couple of quid extra but anyone else fancy the seats? Staying dry and being under a roof should mean we can get a real atmosphere going - even better if the lads with the drum will be there.

ecfc girl

Well-known Exeweb poster
even better if the lads with the drum will be there.
On a school night?

fred binneys head

On a school night?
Yeah, it's a long shot but I'm hoping they are the sort of reprobates that truant regularly, flirt with hooliganism and sing loudly - you know the sort.

josh4ecfc64

Well-known Exeweb poster
We will be there.

School night or no school night an away day at Chesterfield can't be missed :cool:

Pete03

Fred binneys head

Your right!:)

Me and josh4ecfc will definitly be there...if we cant get a lift then we are going to fork out £45 for a train up and then pay for the jubby bus back!...LOYALTY.

With the others i don't know weather they will be there, won't be our usual group though:( it will probably only be around 4 of us!

So with the amount of money josh and i are going to spend just to get there i am not sure about paying extra money to sit down(tbh i fancy a topless conga in the rain!).

Is there anyone of here who would like to give josh and i a lift up? willing to pay petrol money!

t.a.f.k.a.g.g.

Uh oh, this thread has the word DRUM in the title, and should therefore be closed before it turns into a 15 page argument about the pros and cons of percussion instruments at football matches.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
So will there be one at Chesterfield?

ecfc girl

Well-known Exeweb poster
There's a vicious rumour that the terrace won't be open......Let's hope it's not true.

Poultice

There's a vicious rumour that the terrace won't be open......Let's hope it's not true.
Especially as the BBC now forecasts a dry evening.

Pete03

The lad who was going to bring the drum couldn't take it as he was flying up.
So i am now going to go see my music teacher and ask her if i can take one drum from her drum kit!lol. Lets hope i am allowed:). Mind you she is a shrewsbury fan!