• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Torquay vs Wrexham

citizen33

Saw the game on Setanta last last and couldn't help thinking that we're lucky to be out of the dog fight near the top of the BSP. Wayne Carlisle still looks the part (without quite being able to find the net) and I think he could have done a job for us. Overall I didn't think their forward line was much better than ours in terms of goal threat. D'Sane is a danger in front of goal (and took his chance very well), but he seems to be struggling with fitness and lacked mobility. I think that if he could put his injuries behind him and get fit, he could play at a higher level, but it is a big 'if'. Chris Todd was roped in by Setanta to offer match analysis and was looking well. He said he will be playing a couple of friendlies soon, and is hoping to be back in the frame for first team selection near the end of the season. Hope he manages this: he was a good servant to us.

ECFC '72

Laughing at the people showing their true colours
He said he will be playing a couple of friendlies soon, and is hoping to be back in the frame for first team selection near the end of the season. Hope he manages this: he was a good servant to us.
What manager are you on about c33 ?