• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Who's going back to Dagenham and Redbridge?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Next away game is the rerun of the abandoned D&R game on the evening of Tuesday 20 January. A much reduced entry fee.

Clap clap from me.

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
We arrive back at Heathrow mid afternoon on Tuesday, but SWMBO will not be persuaded to stay on in the capital for an extra few hours to that we can take the game in. :(

Something ridiculous about the kids having to go to school the next day or something.

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yes clap clap ill be going

Oldsmobile-88

We arrive back at Heathrow mid afternoon on Tuesday, but SWMBO will not be persuaded to stay on in the capital for an extra few hours to that we can take the game in. :(
There is a nice kebab shop in the High St in Dagenham,perhaps a wine & dine in there, might change her mind......I thought not...:D...

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
SWMBO sorry what does that mean?

Tada

Antony Moxey

SWMBO sorry what does that mean?
She Who Must Be Obeyed.

And Olds, I fancy you can make that suggestion if you like....

:D

Oli

I will be there. Leave work at 5-5:30 and stroll toward Fenchurch St. Easiest one of the season for me now it is midweek.`

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
She Who Must Be Obeyed.

:D
Oh i see it now, Its like the story of the wedding night and the husband says to his new bride "put my trousers on" the bride puts them on "they are too big" she says "they dont fit" in which the husband replies "well now you know who wears the trousers" the bride unfazed chucks him a pair of her knickers. "put them on" she shouts. The husband says "I'll never get into them" and the woman then retorts, "Yes, you'll never will unless you change you attitude!"

Tada

Last edited:

loobygrecian

No bloody way, after the debacle of last time! Thread should read Dagenham and Ripoff IMO. Just hope they have got all their floodlights in full working order this time round...............

Red Box

I swear I will never set foot in that stadium again after the debacle of those worthless vouchers.