• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Situations vacant/ Jobs

Ian Mancey

In these uncertain times is it worth having a job/ situations vacant thread?
situations vacant could be displayed, i appreciate that there will be some loop holes but? what do you think
If as exewebbers or City fans we can help other city/ exewebbers, surley this would be a good thing?

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
that would be a great idea, in these times help is always welcome. We are a family club, i would defo post on a thread if anywork comes up

Good shout Ian

Tada

ecfc girl

Well-known Exeweb poster
Feel free to start one Ian if you like. I can't guarantee many people will post on it mind, and I'm not allowed to sticky it.
Bear in mind most people look (and advertise for staff) in the normal places (Sums and Ant excepted obviously ;)).

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
If someone is using their time to look on exeweb for a job then they don't deserve one.

Last edited:

Swanaldo

I disagree, LOG. Exeweb is undervalued as a skills exchange in my opinion.

LOG

I disagree with myself now.

Please ignore me and carry on.

Antony Moxey

If someone is using their time to look on exeweb for a job then they don't deserve one.
Disagree. When I was looking to take someone on I asked on here first. I figured if I was going to give someone a job I'd rather give a fellow City fan the chance first. As it was, Sums sent me a PM first and after a brief interview the job was his.

I'd imagine that should I be looking for staff in the future I'd be doing the same thing again.

iscalad

Got told on Friday I'm being made redundant:mad: Any customer service jobs going? Possibly not in the City shop.

Grecian_In_Exile

Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
Got told on Friday I'm being made redundant:mad: Any customer service jobs going? Possibly not in the City shop.
EDF energy are always looking for staff; word of warning though; their staff turn over is something else. Had more staff than Spuds have had managers ;)

irishbrian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Think its a great idea.