• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Hooped Scarves

sdh57

Can anyone tell me whether I can still buy the hooped scarves that I see some Exeter supporters wearing. They are red, grey and white? - I think. I've only been supporting the Grecians for just over two seasons so don't know how long ago they were available. The shop doesn't appear to stock them. Cheers, Steve

ecfc girl

Well-known Exeweb poster
They've been available for ages. I'm sure I got mine before the start of last season. I know the shop sold out a few weeks ago. Not sure if they're getting anymore in. you'd have to ask Kelly, the shop manager.

PS. I've got one.... :D

sdh57

OK thanks. I did ask at the Grimsby game but the girl in the shop said they didn't sell them anymore. I'll try Kelly.

ecfc girl

Well-known Exeweb poster
Kelly is the girl in the shop........ and the manager... if she said they're not getting any more in then they won't be.

They are lovely and warm though..... ;)

sdh57

Yes and loads of them were in evidence at Notts County. Grrr! It was freezin!

CityFanFirst

There are some currently on ebay Item number: 400022248135

....... no I am not the seller!

ecfc girl

Well-known Exeweb poster
That's not the ones he means, it's the red, white, black and grey ones he's after.