• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Official "Daggers chants" thread

t.a.f.k.a.g.g.

It needs a thread of it's own as legendary chants were invented yesterday.

"You're dry, and you still don't sing"
"Sh*t ground no lights, sh*t ground no lights"
"My garden shed, is lighter than this... My garden shed is lighter than this... It's got a torch and a candle, my garden shed is lighter than this"
"Oh Dagenham, has got no lights... Oh Dagenham has got no lights... It's got no lights or electric... Oh Dagenham has got no lights"
(We've got Jon Challinor chant) "Pay your electric bill, pay your electric bill"
"Pand for the meter... We got a pand for the meter, pand for the meeee-ter"
"Can you see the football pitch? Nooo Nooo... Can you see the football pitch? Noo nooo"
"On the pitch on the pitch on the pitch... Where's the pitch where's the pitch, where's the pi-iitch?"
(Cumbaya) "Give us light Tisdale, give us light... Give us light Tisdale give us light... Give us light Tisdale, give us light.... Tis-dale give us light... Boooooo"
"Candles up, if you love City, Candles up, if you love City...."
"Tisdale, let there be light. Tisdale Tisdale let there be light"
"We came for f*ck all but we're avin a laugh... We came for f*ck all but we're avin a laugh"
"Oh Exeter, has got floodlights.. Oh Exeter has got floodlights... We've got lights and electric... Oh Exeter has got floodlights"
"Non league, and you know you are non league..."
"Are you on the National Grid?.... Are you on the National Grid"

Please post any I've missed below. LARVE IT!

Last edited:

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
When the Daggers fans started singing....eventually, we sang to them...

Gone Christmas Shopping, we thought you'd gone Christmas shopping, gone Christmas shopping :D

arthur

Very well known Exeweb poster
Our library....is louder than this...

ajeffery3

The chants yesterday were great, but the garden shed one was the true highlight, I think it was Joe who came up with the torch and candle part

t.a.f.k.a.g.g.

Thanks! Yes it was me in a rare moment of inspiration. As it was so dark you could see the lightbulb appear over my head.

ajeffery3

Thanks! Yes it was me in a rare moment of inspiration. As it was so dark you could see the lightbulb appear over my head.
LOL your welcome. Still I was quite amazed that I came up with "your dry and you still don't sing"

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
As it was so dark you could see the lightbulb appear over my head.
That might have been me with my mobile phone trying to shed some light on to the pitch! :)

Last edited:

davidjenkin

Well-known Exeweb poster
Backing our manager like I always have. Geddon Tis
I came up with 1-0 and and you f*cked it up (which they did in the truest sense of the word!) and shall we fix the lights for you

t.a.f.k.a.g.g.

Another of mine:

"Tisdale cut the cable, Tisdale cut the cable la la la la ooooh"

MagzECFC

"Santa is an Alchy"