• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Robbie Keane

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Big fish in a small pond ?

Coventry , Tottenham , Wolves , Leeds....

Really struggling at the moment..

Unused sub who cost 20million quid ?

i like him and think he's a good player but im not convinced by him so far , i hope it comes but with the game plan Rafa has i dont see him scoring goals...

LOG

It was £13m well spent by Inter.

Well-known Exeweb poster
liverpools problem is to get Torres playing with keane, ive watched them and keane is a great player, who thrives not only at setting other players up but thrives on great interplay with his other forwards aka berby . keane seems to have formed an understanding with kuyt, but the much vaulted partnership with Torres has yet to mature, and from what ive seen Torres really needs to improve this part of his game for liverpool to get the best out of keane.

finetime

Coventry , Tottenham , Wolves , Leeds....

Really struggling at the moment..

Unused sub who cost 20million quid ?

i like him and think he's a good player but im not convinced by him so far , i hope it comes but with the game plan Rafa has i dont see him scoring goals...
He gets played as a lone striker in an incredibly negative 4-5-1 and surprise surprise he doesn't do well. He's never going to fit that system and until they change that he will continue to struggle. Always been a secondstriker and not a line-leader.

Also, I really hope Liverpool don't win the league. Terrible football by numbers tactics removing all the enjoyment, flair and elan from the game. Horrible.

Oli

He only really worked well at Spurs when up front with Berbatov. In fact I think they were the only 2 seasons he got 20 goals.

wonderelite

I support Liverpool and keane just needs to have a few good games ;)

exeips

There will always be those who score loads for a small club but when they leave for a bigger club always struggle.

Rush,Fowler,Owen...

Ellisthegreek

Well-known Exeweb poster
There will always be those who score loads for a small club but when they leave for a bigger club always struggle.

Rush,Fowler,Owen...
Funniest post of the day! - Well done Exeips :D

Ellisthegreek

Well-known Exeweb poster
Keano is obviously struggling... i think he's trying too hard. Theres no doubt of his talent as he's proved it with Spurs, Leeds and Coventry (didnt know much about his time in Italy) im sure he'l find his feet sooner rather than later.

ECFC TOM

Keane is a good player but not worth 20 Million quid, he'll come good soon.