• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Boxing

ECFC Nursey!

Very well known Exeweb poster
RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love
Is it just me or is it two men battering the sh*te of each other. Mike tells me its all about defence - MYARSE. How would you feel if you were a boxer, planted a punch that caused a brain bleed and the opponant died? Just dont get it!

LOG

Is it just me or is it two men battering the sh*te of each other. Mike tells me its all about defence - MYARSE. How would you feel if you were a boxer, planted a punch that caused a brain bleed and the opponant died? Just dont get it!
But it isn't 2 men battering the sh*te out of each other. You misunderstand the point of it.

ECFC Nursey!

But it isn't 2 men battering the sh*te out of each other. You misunderstand the point of it.
Well it looks like it form where I am . I suppose i don't do fighting in any form so it seems alien to me, Please explain then

LOG

Read the Queensbury rules.

You seem to be comparing it to a street fight.

ECFC Nursey!

Read the Queensbury rules.

You seem to be comparing it to a street fight.
No No not at all, i just struggle to understand why the hell they would do it:S

LOG

No No not at all, i just struggle to understand why the hell they would do it:S
Money perhaps?

There is a refereee who abides by and enforces strict rules.

Lager Lout

Well-known Exeweb poster
I suppose some see it Nursey's way, others may see it as 'art'.

I'm off to my first live fight on the 20th. I'll make up my mind afterwards!

LL

Red the Paper

Banned
They are brain dead before they go in to the fight and brain dead once they finish. Nothing lost, nothing gained. Can't see the point in wearing gloves though especially as most fights are indoors.

MikeB

Is it just me or is it two men battering the sh*te of each other. How would you feel if you were a boxer, planted a punch that caused a brain bleed and the opponant died? Just dont get it!
My thoughts as well. The thought of two human beings thumping the sh*t out of each other is just nonsensical .... indeed bordering on the barbaric.

pelsey

You can shove your stone island up your arse, this
Actually i find it very entertaining, as do millions of others. Watched the Carl Froch fight last night and it was very good.