• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Darts - unbelievable transition

GJW

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/7765767.stm

I didn't even recognise him as he is now. He looks 10 years younger. Still think he need to get rid of the beard and mullet though.

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Thought this was about Red Robbo going by your description.

GJW

Thought this was about Red Robbo going by your description.
I did chortle when I read that. Actually, if you look at the 'before ' picture ........... could it be?

How's fatherhood? Try having twins next time - it's an absolute joy:'( and people come up to you and tell you how 'clever' you are to have had twins:S. I didn't know you had to have 'O' levels to have twins.

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
It's going very well. She is still a little on the light side weight wise but she is happy and thats good enough for me.

If possible I think i will avoid the twins scenario. I have aged enough in the last 8 months.

top red

f*ck me, he looks ill:-O
why are swearwords censored on here?

cityno1ledgend

he loooks completly different :O

Brian Moore

Goodness - Are you watching Jason H?

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
He has nothing on me.

Seriously - absolutely delighted for him. Ask pretty much anyone in Darts who's the nicest bloke on the circuit and they usually point you in the direction of The Viking. The health problems have served as a wake-up call which he has heeded.

Geddon.