• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Trouble at Chester

rich13

Grecian_In_Exile

Very well known Exeweb poster
Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
A pr*ck with too much money and time on his hands; lord help grass roots footy if his ilk get on board :(

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
THats awful. As far as im concerned fans are the most important part of football. Surely you can generate income for sponsors to spend that sort of cash without fans at this level. Surely this guy should fail the fit and proper test anyways

cityno1ledgend

he sounds a right proper tw*t:mad: hate people who are like that care about there seleves no one else around them :mad:

ECFC TOM

A pr*ck with too much money and time on his hands
Its became an all too familiar scenario these last few years, however this guy is taking the ****. This bit confirms my opinion that he doesn't care about football.....

Interviewer: So you don’t think the fans play an important part in a football club?

Batchelor: Not interested. If they want to come and watch successful professional football in Chester – under whatever guise – if it belongs to me they will do it on my terms. If they don’t want to come, fine.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Surely we as a club in theory could help here, We could have a protest against this guy in support of Chester fans(Maybe other clubs could follow suit over the next few to show we all dont want this man in football

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
What a complete first class **** jockey this bloke is. I know Chesters support has dwindled in the last 2 or 3 years but their genuine fans dont deserve a ***** like this running their club.

ECFC JP

All i can say is. What a nasty piece of work, i hope someone nicks his money then he cant buy Chester.

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
He really doesnt understand the concept of a spectator sport.If no one watches a football match then the whole point of professional sport ceases to exist.

As has been suggested in other posts,just another "business" man a.k.a legalised criminal.

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
What an arrogant t*sser.

People like this just make the growth in Trust controlled clubs more vital.