• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Online shop

ECFC KARL

the shop has been updated and it has the red training kits at an overpriced £21.99

Last edited:

ECFC TOM

the shop has been updated and it has the red training kits at an overpriced £21.99
So.........

ECFC KARL

well a lot of people on exeweb said they would like to get the shirt so I'm just telling them if they don't know

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
The training kits looks good on the players pre-match - not the red one. But I can't see a long sleeve version of it in the online shop.

ECFC '72

Laughing at the people showing their true colours
The training kits looks good on the players pre-match - not the red one. But I can't see a long sleeve version of it in the online shop.
I can't see any long sleeve Home or Away kit shirts either, is it not possible to buy long sleeve shirts anymore ?

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
Does anyone know the opening hours of the online shop over the Christmas period?

ECFC '72

Laughing at the people showing their true colours
Does anyone know the opening hours of the online shop over the Christmas period?
It's shut, no point paying the electric over the festive period.