• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Dubai 7's

Brian Moore

Good to see 3 Chiefs playing for England and reaching the final of the Dubai 7's. Good job fellas.

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Is it on the telly Brian, or have we missed it? No doubt miladdo will want to tune in to see how his mascot's doing!

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
If 4 had been picked we might have won.

cityno1ledgend

lost in final to south africa 19-12

Brian Moore

Is it on the telly Brian, or have we missed it? No doubt miladdo will want to tune in to see how his mascot's doing!
They showed highlights on Sky the last two evenings.not sure if it will be on again though. It must be good for Harry to see players from the same club progressing that far, only a few more years and Moxers Jr might be stepping out wearing the red rose.

Antony Moxey

It must be good for Harry to see players from the same club progressing that far.
Well that's what I thought, especially seeing as he doesn't get to see them in league action that often.

Red the Paper

Banned
My own lad is starting to show a lot of interest in rugby. I have always liked the game and think Exeter Chiefs are great. Who needs bloody nets anyway?

newburygrecian

Who needs bloody nets anyway?
Gaelic footballers...

When I get round to having kids, assuming I have a boy, I would much rather they played rugby than football to be honest.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
I played both. And just look at me now.

Antony Moxey

When I get round to having kids, assuming I have a boy, I would much rather they played rugby than football to be honest.
Why? My lad plays both, loves both and is pretty good at both.