• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Titus Bramble

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Just why on earth is this guy in the Premiership? Watching MOTD at the mo and yet again we see an error-strewn 'performance' from him (again leading directly to an opposition goal), surely he must rank as singularly the worst defender ever in the top flight of English football.

I would be genuinely disappointed if we ever signed this plank and would be equally as disappointed if he were to be selected ahead of either Taylor, Seaborne or Murray, all three of which are far better than this idiot will ever be.

rogerc

I'd be right is guessing your not joining his fan club then?
what about his brother then - even worse!!

Poultice

When he first got into the U21s I thought he was gonna be the man, he had everything, somewhere it all went wrong for the boy, he still has stacks of ability but for some reason his head seems all wrong nowadays.

Having agreed that he is poo I suppose we should acknowledge that one of the best CBs of recent times fancies him enough to pick him every week.

londonboy80

Players like this make you think that managers see something that we don't because I quite agree, he is a dreadful centre back who scores OGs all the time and makes mistakes every week. Why the hell is he first choice in a Prem side you ask? Another player like this was Djimi Traore, how awful a left back was he at Liverpool? Why on earth did he start a Champions League final for god sake never mind play in the league most weeks? And another one who is trully dreadful yet still manages to play every week at Lyon and is regularly selected for France is Jean Alain Boumsong - pile of crap, one of the worst defenders ever in the Prem when at Newcastle, yet still managed to get signed by Juventus then Lyon....the mind boggles

Last edited:

finetime

Having agreed that he is poo I suppose we should acknowledge that one of the best CBs of recent times fancies him enough to pick him every week.
Steve Bruce (and Gary Pallister for that matter) has to be one of the most overrated centrebacks in the past 20 years. Being kept out of the England team by, for instance, Des Walker, sums it up for me.

Lumbering.

Borat

Bramble must be the worst player ever! FACT!

iscalad

Bramble must be the worst player ever! FACT!
That depends how long you have been watching football:)

Bramble was useless at Newcastle as well.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=M6Drrc1--vY&feature=related

DB9

Seem to be good enough for the Barcoders..........Says it all really :D

ecfcandy

he is such a donkey!

mammooman

Bramble was useless at Newcastle as well.
To be fair though isn't everyone?