• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

ECFC & Southampton programmes for sale.

Nik Saunders

Exeter City Disabled Supporters Association have been given a lot of Exeter City programmes which include a great deal of programmes from 1990 to 2003 (Home & Away and Friendly games) and also some Southampton programmes from 1992 to 1997 (Home & Away).

If anyone is interested please pm me your email address so I can send you a list of the programmes, the list is too long for me to send via exeweb (your email will only be used for me to send you the list).

To be honest I don't know how much old programmes are worth but if anyone finds anything that interest them please make an offer, otherwise I would say: league games = 65p to £1.25, all others = 20p to 80p.
To save on postage I can bring the programme/s that you may want with me to a home game and then I can hand them over to you then.

Thanks.

Nick Saunders
ECDSA Chairman

MikeB

Programmes from the 1990s to date are generally available for sale at around 50p each, unless they are current season. There are exceptions of course depending on the game. However, the issues for friendly matches can be worth a lot more as there are generally fewer printed and therefore at a premium for collectors, especially single or fold over sheets.

Nik Saunders

Programmes from the 1990s to date are generally available for sale at around 50p each, unless they are current season. There are exceptions of course depending on the game. However, the issues for friendly matches can be worth a lot more as there are generally fewer printed and therefore at a premium for collectors, especially single or fold over sheets.
Very interesting about the friendly matches and the fact that they can be worth a lot more.

Thanks MikeB.