• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Dagenham & Redbridge/Wycombe Away Travel Details

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
http://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10436~1462416,00.html

Note from Mods: We prefer to link to stories on the City Official Site, rather than copy/paste the article. Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:

TimG

Am thinking of going to this one but will be my first away day and was wondering if ne of u could enlighten me on what is the best way to get there. Is it by the club coaches? Are the coaches ok to take kids on? ne advice would be much appreciated

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Im going upto Wycombe on boxing day with some people and hopefully we can obtain a useful 3 points.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Am thinking of going to this one but will be my first away day and was wondering if ne of u could enlighten me on what is the best way to get there. Is it by the club coaches? Are the coaches ok to take kids on? ne advice would be much appreciated
Which one?

Wycombe I assume is only club coaches unless you can cadge a lift, as public transport is shut that day.

Best thing to do is speak to Jubby I guess.

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
Im driving up to Wycombe and have a car full already with Sums, Looby and Taffkag!

Doug P

Should be going to Wycombe with the nipper from either OSM or Exmuff, should be another good day out and another 3 points of course....

CITY CASUAL

Dave lash & the lash bus is taking me,Scoots,ECFC 69,9th column & few others to Wycombe.

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
Dave lash & the lash bus is taking me,Scoots,ECFC 69,9th column & few others to Wycombe.

Yeeeeaaaahhhh properrrrrrrrrrr!!

t.a.f.k.a.g.g.

Cheers for driving RaWZ. We shall drink on your behalf!!

Scooterboy 65

Yeeeeaaaahhhh properrrrrrrrrrr!!
Catching is it Steve