• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Barnet V City 2008/9 Programme

since62

in the red &white with Daughter At the Home Of Foo
Hey guys anyone have a copy of this programme they would be prepared to sell to me please?
Happy to go to a Tenner plus postage !Its my only blank for this season! Unfortunately couldnt go to that one !

do you still need it??

since62

in the red &white with Daughter At the Home Of Foo
yes I do! please p.m .me

ianaplincorners

Anyone else out there with a spare copy could they please let me know too!? Thanks v much

surf123

Would it be worth phoning the club or ask in the shop as they must have spares floating around. Just a thought if you have no luck on here mate

ianaplincorners

Surf123

Tried that mate. Went into the shop today, Kelly normally keeps the programmes back for me but so far Barnet are proving unhelpful!

I've sent an email to Barnet and they replied saying none left for the City game but if I wanted any others they were available for £2.50 each plsu £1 post!

eBay is next but at the moment none on there! If anyone has a spare copy going please let me know!

Cheers

Ian

ianaplincorners

Programme now acquired for the princely sum of £nothing!

Many thanks to John Snow of the Barnet FC Supporters Association, a small donation to 'your cause' is on the way. Thanks John