• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Yeovil bidding for?

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/y/yeovil/7734062.stm

I always like him as a footballer and he always seems to score against us so would be good to have him out of our division.

Although would anyone like to see us bid for him. I think he would be lethal in our team. (Send McCallister out on loan/sell him whatever as he isnt good enough although i like to be proven wrong)

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Still only 26!

I always saw him as a more effective sort of player than Christian Roberts, fast with skill and a finish. Yes he's scored some great goals against us. Got to be a reason that he drifts in and out of favour with his clubs though.

On his day the sort of player that could stretch defences and open up spaces, i.e. just the type of player that we lack. We won't go for him though, we've already got our forwards.

Antony Moxey

Although would anyone like to see us bid for him.
Nope - pint sized twerp.

You or Rodgers? Fool.

Another player yet to fulfil his talent. Would be worth a punt at the right price (which is unlikely).

Thanks
Chris

This post is genuine.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Rodgers is the sort of player fans love to have but hate not to have. I doubt he would come to us anyways as Yeovil are in the league above atm. Hes the sort of player that Yeovil desperately need and i think he would score a lot of goals for them

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Lost his way somewhat, and seems a particularly odious character.

Would he improve us, though? Yeah!

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Rodgers is the sort of player fans love to have but hate not to have. I doubt he would come to us anyways as Yeovil are in the league above atm. Hes the sort of player that Yeovil desperately need and i think he would score a lot of goals for them
I was led to believe that Yeovil didn't have much money to spend......... And would you prefer to play for a team that looks like it could get relegated, and where it seems that things are not good in the changing rooms, or for a team that, has potential to do well in League 2, and with someone who can bang in the goals, possibly fight for promotion

Pete Martin (CTID)

Bad attitude. Tis would never even consider him.

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
I haven't got a problem with us signing him on loan until January if Tis feels he can use him.I know we already have 6 strikers but one of those can go out on loan,we found a club to take Panther so no reason why we cant do the same for a striker.

Oli

Didn't he let fireworks off into someones face?

Does he also have a Porsche?