• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

ecfc v stoke city 91/92

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
has anyone still got the city v stoke city programme from the 91/92 season?it was on november the ninth and was alan balls first season in charge.if you have would you be willing to sell as it was my first ever city game and the one i had dissapeared many years ago!would be grateful if anyone can help.

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
I think I've got that one mate - will have to check so don't want to over-promise, but if I have you can have it for nothing - I'll let you know and if I have you can PM me your address.

00gill78

I think I've got that one mate - will have to check so don't want to over-promise, but if I have you can have it for nothing - I'll let you know and if I have you can PM me your address.
Hope there's no coffee stains on it!

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
ok thanx a lot.let me know if you do.much appreciated

fred binneys head

Good job I didn't over-promise. Checked my programmes this afternoon (pretty much all 400 or so of them) and have't got it - I have a few from that season but not the one you want. Apologies.

I did find all my Exe Directories though - I wonder how much they would fetch on e-Bay? I am probably only missing about 10 from the whole set.

Ellisthegreek

Well-known Exeweb poster
has anyone still got the city v stoke city programme from the 91/92 season?it was on november the ninth and was alan balls first season in charge.if you have would you be willing to sell as it was my first ever city game and the one i had dissapeared many years ago!would be grateful if anyone can help.
I may have the Programme and i definately got the VCR of the game as it was when i was City Mascot... i remember it was 0-0 and the game was spoilt by the Stoke fans spitting and throwing drinks on Alan Ball at half time and full time!

ianaplincorners

Good job I didn't over-promise. Checked my programmes this afternoon (pretty much all 400 or so of them) and have't got it - I have a few from that season but not the one you want. Apologies.

I did find all my Exe Directories though - I wonder how much they would fetch on e-Bay? I am probably only missing about 10 from the whole set.
which ones you missing? Are you trying to complete the set? I 'may' be able to help?

Nik Saunders

I have this programme, it's in with the programmes I was given to sell on behalf of ECDSA.
If you're still after the above programme please let me know because if you're coming to the match this coming Saturday I'll bring it with me.

ianaplincorners

Anyone wanting a copy of this programme pls pm me I have a spare copy, its in good nick too!!

angelic upstart

I got hit with a brick after that game. It hurt. I don't have the programme though. Just the mental scars.