• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

2 Spare tickets for aldershot?

scholsey

Terrace?
i was in a dilema earlier.
Went into the club shop at 4.40 to book travel on coach and to buy tickets.

Couldnt get hold of the guy to book for the coach so didnt get a ticket.

If anyone has 2 spare tickets then pm me so i can try the coach man again and try and go!
Was GUTTED in the shop when they said cant get hold off coach so not garanteed travel!
so didnt want to risk loosing 24 pound!!!

Cheers
UTC

Last edited:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Spare adult ticket also needed here.

Bleddy all ticket carp.

scholsey

There isnt any chance that aldersh*t would let us buy tickets there? if they have them why not ???:S

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
There isnt any chance that aldersh*t would let us buy tickets there? if they have them why not ???:S
I wonder how the unused tickets get returned? Do they go up on one of the supporters coaches? Is there a City person there at Aldershot they could be bought from?

scholsey

I wonder how the unused tickets get returned? Do they go up on one of the supporters coaches? Is there a City person there at Aldershot they could be bought from?
The man said they have to be sent up before the game else city get charged! so surely something could be sorted?

i would have gone if i could get a ticket

Any one got a contact number for Scholsey? Have PMd him about 2 spare tickets, but he must still be in bed |-) I'll give it till about 8 ish before offering them again

2 spare tickets available

Owing to illness I have 2 terrace tickets going for todays match, pick up from Heavitree. Mob : 07599436455

Last edited:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Re: 2 spare tickets available

Owing to illness I have 2 terrace tickets going for todays match, pick up from Heavitree. Mob : 07599436455
If anybody does pick them up, I need one for Ian Mancey's son. But we're already here (aldershot/guildford) :D

Re: 2 spare tickets available

Hants

If someone could pick them up that would be ideal mate, as yet no calls :(