• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Car parking at Aldershot?

Exe bornandbred

Anyone have any ideas of the best place to park the car near the ground and if there is a supporters car park? any suggestions thankfully recieved

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
There is a Car Park down by the High Street End, which is where the away turnstile(s) USED to be, but you always needed to get there early and now is a massive walk (uphill) to the ground.

You can usually park on Redan Hill (or whatever the road is called) near-ish to the away entrance.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
You're suppose to park in the car park in the High Street. However, that exposes you to the chav home support.

Suggest that you park in the region of the La Fontaine pub which is a the top of the hill of Redan Hill. This then puts you close to the away entrance, thereby minimising time needed to be spent in this lovely part of Hants.

Exe bornandbred

got loads of City stickers in my car windows. is it better i take them off? havnt been to aldershot before!

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Should be fine - I have a City minikit in mine and haven't had any problems.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
The Bury mini bus had all its tyres slashed! :mad:

josh4ecfc64

Well-known Exeweb poster
I hope the same won't happen to ours...

Grecian joe.

ill second that we dont wanna walk home do we !

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
That one might get to stay at my place. You lot can walk through hostile enemy territory to get to the away end. ;) Will work it out tomorrow

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I seem to be describing Beirut! Its not. generally, if you don't want trouble then you won't get it. Beware of pubs like the beehive, and the town centre pubs.