• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

ECFC "Bible"

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
In case anyone is interested, just noticed a copy going on ebay for "just" 25 notes, "Buy It Now"! (lowest price I've seen for a long time)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Book-Breedon-Exeter-City-Complete-Record-1904-1990-1st_W0QQitemZ200272166967QQcmdZViewItem?hash=*tem200272166967&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66:2|65:1|39:1|240:1318

PS: Promise absolutely NO commercial interest in this for myself - just thinking it might be of interest to some other Grecians - just in time for Xmas (hint, hint) ;)

ecfc girl

Well-known Exeweb poster
That's so expensive. I paid about £4 for one from ebay last year.

Grecian2K

That's so expensive. I paid about £4 for one from ebay last year.
Blimey, you lucky bugger - they're normally up there around the £35-£50 mark.

G2k - Proud owner of TWO ECFC Bibles: One pristine, and one (bought many years ago for just a quid in a "remaindered" bookshop (now long gone) in High St for just a quid (with hindsight wish I'd bought the whole pile:( ).
That latter, although wellllllll battered and used does, at least, bear the signature of no less than "Steve the Weave" himself! :D

since62

in the red &white with Daughter At the Home Of Foo
Got mine for £2.50 in a Book Sale at a shop in Broadmead, Bristol, Several years ago!

southamptongrecian

I got mine on e bay a couple of months ago for £15. very pleased.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Mine is in pristine condition and signed by at least half the Championship-winning squad. How much does that make it worth?! ;-)

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Take a look at his other items for sale and there is another there for the same price £25 with free p+p

angelic upstart

I recall the piles of em for a quid in that bookshop. They had loads of clubs too IIRC. I bought none and regret it terribly now.

Alan Crockford

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm only one or two bits of research away from passing the tipping point where there will be more notes written by me in the margins than actual stats in the book!

southamptongrecian

I'm only one or two bits of research away from passing the tipping point where there will be more notes written by me in the margins than actual stats in the book!
How long before you publish a new updated edition.