• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Arsene Wenger....

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Shut up aint it....

Being top of the fair play league dont win you f*ck all Mr Wenger...

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
He can't even claim that - his boys aren't exactly angels, although they are more petulant than 'ard, which is probably worse.

GrecianGav

Exactly, I think that as the media have said that he is just trying to shy people away from the fact that Arsenal are losing and not playing the football that they are supposed to be renowned for!

Even Arsenal fans are turning on him now!

tisdale 1

Resigned
oh what a w*nker he is. the sooner he pisses off the better!.i hate the bloke when ever arsenal players get injured it is a cowardly act or the ref gives them nothing......when it is the other way around low and behold " I did not see it" he dont see much does he!

ECFC TOM

He's a quality manager but unfortunately a quality moaner too. Its people like him (and Mark Hughes) who never stop moaning about the referees and other players, that are ruining MOTD ;)

Unleashed

He's a complete ****.

How many sendings off since he has been there?

josh4ecfc64

Well-known Exeweb poster
The thing is, What he says I agree with but it's the fact that his players do the same thing make him looks like a total hypocrite..

Bit like the Gerrard thing ;) You can't moan about other players diving if you do it yourself.