• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Playoff DVD's

Boyo

As Christmas approaches is there any plans to release DVD's for the Wembley and Turkey playoff games? I'd imagine they would sell quite well.

RHINO

I cannot believe that our commercial department have not done anything,this is typical of opportunities missed

ianaplincorners

Must admit being disappointed with this too. In defence of the club is it because of licensing issues? I don't know what the score is with Setanta etc but I'd guess they'd want a cut of any profit and maybe thats the problem?

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Wanna buy DVD?

i believe that it was a sorted a couple of mounths ago accept for 1 of the turkey games, as the version they were given from satanta wasnt very good, by now this should have been sorted so i dont know what is going on

ecfcandy

i would deffo buy both of them if they were brought out!

Poundstretcher

Given that Spurs have already released a DVD of their 4-4 draw with Arsenal on Tuesday...

josh4ecfc64

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm still after a DVD of Exeter V Oxford 2nd leg...

The mighty Grecian

Setanta have the rights to all the matches from BSP

If City had the choice of releasing the DVD they would've done this ages ago

it only took around two weeks after the play offs final to release the 2006/2007 DVD when Setanta weren't involved at all

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Setanta have the rights to all the matches from BSP
No doubt they do. Doesn't mean we can't negotiate a deal with them. Have we tried?