• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

All going Curzon Ashton then....

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
So its been decided who we are playing in the FA Cup first round. Clap clap whos going to Curzon Ashton then??

Clap clap from me....ill get there somehow! :D

Herschel

RIP Stanno, City Legend never to be forgotten
Clap clap clap! :)

Does anyone have a sniff of who TV (Sky/BBC) are intending to screen, before I look at travel options?

sumner7

Administrator
Staff member
It was announced earlier today which games ITV and Setanta are intending to show.

Leeds v Northampton on November 7th and AFC Wimbledon v Wycombe on November 10th will be shown on Setanta, while ITV will be showing Havant and Waterlooville v Brentford on November 9th, so no danger of our game being moved for TV purposes.

As for going to Curzon Ashton, probably no clap from me, gonna save myself for Aldershot away the week after methinks.

loobygrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Highly unlikely for me - have explored the options, but its gonna cos an arm and a leg sadly :(

ecfc girl

Well-known Exeweb poster
Clap clap from me!
Assuming Lister and Dr Dave are with me we'll have 1 or 2 spaces in the vehicle but I'll keep you informed.

Daughter of I_M

Where on earth is it?

Any spaces Gail, I might be interested in, instead of leaving it till the last minute!!!

ECFC Nursey!

Very well known Exeweb poster
RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love
we are away for the weekend so sadly no :(

Its near where you stayed when we went to Old Trafford Clare

Daughter of I_M

we are away for the weekend so sadly no :(

Its near where you stayed when we went to Old Trafford Clare
Ah right, I'll never forget that place, especially the Man City supporters that came up to us in the pub that night hugging us and wishing us good luck!!!

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well ive decided to drive to Bristol and go to and from there by train. Got a car full already who are going to do the same thing and have their tickets booked already!