• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Oh Please Do

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
In todays Daily Mail:

Referee Rob Styles is on the brink of quitting the sport after a red card he gave to Newcastle's Habib Beye was overturned by the FA. Styles also apologised to Bolton earlier last month after incorrectly awarding a penalty to Manchester United in their 2-0 win. (Daily Mail)

He has to be one of the worst referee's every to darken the doors of The Premiership.

cityno1ledgend

and it could get worse he will probs have to ref a League two game .

Please dont ref us (H)

ECFC JP

Golly that really has put a downer on my day if he has to ref league 2 games.

ECFC KARL

He better not ref league 2 games

But if hes quitting doesnt that mean hes stopping refereeing(spelling) all together

ECFC TOM

So if everytime a referee makes a couple mistakes and quits, in 10 years time how many refs will we have? Not many.

They do a difficult job (in terms of sport) and get slated way too often.

Ellisthegreek

Well-known Exeweb poster
Golly that really has put a downer on my day if he has to ref league 2 games.
I think it might improve his performance as a ref. Theres alot less pressure outside the Top 2 leagues... May do him good.

Newtonpop

I agree with this Respect for the official's campaign but they have to earn it and after watching some of the so called expert's recently and after some of the decision's at Barnet today, any non respect toward's them is all their own fault.

MagzECFC

"Top Flight Reject"...