• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

This time tomorrow

ECFC Nursey!

Very well known Exeweb poster
RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love
RAWZ tours will have been in London nearly 2 hours - oh its gonna get messy! [y]

Joshyd123

Very well known Exeweb poster
This time tomorrow I'll be in town with mates because I'm not allowed to go to Barnet :(

pelsey

You can shove your stone island up your arse, this
This time tomorrow i will be making my way to Waterloo underground station to catch the tube to High Barnet. :D

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Just seen this - IMPORTANT INFO FOR PEOPLE TRAVELLING IN TO WATERLOO:

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/livetravelnews/realtime/information.asp?time=weekend&mode=tube&line=all&incident=1018882_TfL

Northern Line trains not stopping at Waterloo. What you will need to do is get the Bakerloo Line instead and change at either Embankment or Charing Cross for the Northern Line to High Barnet.

ecfc girl

Well-known Exeweb poster
Jason - you might know the answer to this...

As there is a ban on drinking alcohol on public transport within the M25, does that count inter city trains? I'd like to stock up before the journey home tomorrow.

pelsey

You can shove your stone island up your arse, this
Thanks for the info Jason, does this mean that there is no Northern Line if you were going to catch the Northern Line from Waterloo?

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Jason - you might know the answer to this...

As there is a ban on drinking alcohol on public transport within the M25, does that count inter city trains? I'd like to stock up before the journey home tomorrow.
Pretty sure IC trains are excluded from this. Only services under TfL's jurisdiction are covered by the ban (not sure how rigidly it's enforced in any case).

ecfc girl

Well-known Exeweb poster
It means that Northern Line trains not stopping at Waterloo.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the info Jason, does this mean that there is no Northern Line if you were going to catch the Northern Line from Waterloo?
That's right - the Northern Line is running but not stopping at Waterloo. However, the Bakerloo line runs parallel with the Northern Line Waterloo-Embankment-Charing Cross, so hop on there and change at either of the others.

Careful on the Northern Line to ensure you get on a High Barnet train, as there are two other branches (Edgware or Mill Hill East).

jambo

Well-known Exeweb poster
Trains will be running on the Northern Line, just not stopping at Waterloo, Pelsey.

Gail - you could always stock up & wait for 10 minutes before you start drinking ;)