• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Do TOTTENHAM need a new keeper?

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Having just watched this evening's debacle....
Gomes [n] or Jonah [y]...DISCUSS.

(Contributions from goalkeeping "gurus" from any of the mid-west states MORE than welcome on this one)

Oh sh*t...just realised the "North London Needles" have ECFC connections too, don't they...
....ssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh everybody - Pete's totally right Alex. Jonesey is crap!!! FACT

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
2nd half,Gomes made some good saves that kept them in it.They lost the plot completely when O'Hara got himself sent off,but to be fair they could have nicked a point just before they went 2-0 down.

Joshyd123

G2K ; I think you may have started something with this topic ;)

But on the form that Jonah has been in recently, I wouldn't be surprised if Spurs were watching him. ;)

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
Didn't see the game but it's not just the keeper that isn't working at the minute. Spurs have hardly been netting a lot of goals this season and they just seem to be having a really rough patch. It will all pass, just like we'll see Hull in the bottom half of the table come May.

ECFC '72

Laughing at the people showing their true colours
Looks to me, not that I know much about the goings-on at Spurs, but it looks like they are reaping what they sowed over the way treated Martin Jol ?

DB9

Do Tottenham need a new keeper?............No, They need a whole new team!

Red the Paper

Banned
Add to that a more positive support. They are probably the biggest bunch of moaners in the Premiership.

iscalad

Had the misfortune to watch the second half of the game tonight. They have some good players but looked like they'd just met tonight. Has to be down to the manager, I'm afraid.

cityno1ledgend

they defo need a new keeper !

sell jonesy to them for 8million ;)

pelsey

You can shove your stone island up your arse, this
Gomes started off nervously last night but in the second half he made some great saves that kept Spurs in with a chance. So no, i don't think they do need a new keeper.