• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Needing a lift to Barnet

Daughter of I_M

I just looked at train prices and they're like £188 return!

Anyone going from Exeter that has a spare space please?

Thought I wasn't able to go but turns out I should be getting some money Friday so can, if I can get there!

Cheers for any help. :)

ecfc girl

Well-known Exeweb poster
If you'd said before, you could have gone on Heathy's love bus!

Ashecfc

Sorry for Hijacking your thread DIM but....

I have a few places spare in my car if anyone wants a lift from Reading/or nearish to Reading to the game.

Please PM me if your intersted in a lift.

Last edited:

Stu86

You can get a train from exeter to paddington for £29.50 single and then get a megatrain from london waterloo back for £19 single, thats what me and my mate are doing.

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
You can get a train from exeter to paddington for £29.50 single and then get a megatrain from london waterloo back for £19 single, thats what me and my mate are doing.
£29.50 is the price of a Child return to Paddington and this is also the quarter of what a group save 4 is.

ECFC69

According to www.thetrainline.com you can get an Off-peak Return from Exeter Central to New Barnet for £65 return,travelling up on the 07.53 from St Davids,which with a Groupsave 4 ticket works out at about £33 each!

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
According to www.thetrainline.com you can get an Off-peak Return from Exeter Central to New Barnet for £65 return,travelling up on the 07.53 from St Davids,which with a Groupsave 4 ticket works out at about £33 each!
A Groupsave 4 return Exeter St Davids to Paddington is £118 which is £29.50 each.

Last edited:

city_is_my_life

Don't know where you've been looking but thetrainline quotes £59 return to Paddington: http://www.thetrainline.com/Buy_Tickets/Matrix/display_matrix.asp?expand=&T2ID=7693_20081023174216&ScriptEnabled=True

CIML

Im going on the group save 4 train 105 pounds 26.25 each. leaves exeter at 8.25 gets there at 11.24 than come back at 6.20 so thats what im doing.

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
Don't know where you've been looking but thetrainline quotes £59 return to Paddington: http://www.thetrainline.com/Buy_Tickets/Matrix/display_matrix.asp?expand=&T2ID=7693_20081023174216&ScriptEnabled=True

CIML
£59 is the normal Saver Return (Off Peak as its now known) fare to Paddington. You can go up to the ticket office at St Davids on Saturday morning and buy this type of ticket there and then without the need for websites.