• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Hamilton on pole

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
For tomorrows Chinese Grand Prix..Kimi second Massa in third and with rain forecast should be a good race......good luck to Lewis.

Hunterwasmyhero

Worried for a monent that this was an advert for Exeter's lap dancing club and they were advertising Christine Hamilton being the star turn tonight+o(

Back on topic. Who thinks that Hamilton is going to mess up again this season? Last 2 races seem to show last year's tendency.

elginCity

Who thinks that Hamilton is going to mess up again this season?
Me for one.

It was in the bag last season and he bottled it.

Maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part though.

Joshyd123

Well done Lewis, another chance of tying up the title.

But I agree with Elgin and think he's gunna mess it right up again.

ajeffery3

Back on topic. Who thinks that Hamilton is going to mess up again this season? .
Of course he will, this is just a repeat of last year again, not to mention the FIA are biased towards Ferrari, so that doesn't help his chances.

Nivek_UTD.

I hope he does win as it would appear alot of the others drivers don't want him to win plus whatever new rules the FIA come up with.

Alot of pressure on him, I hope he just stays cool.

cityno1ledgend

i reckon he could win it 2mo

Come ON HAMILTON

ECFC Nursey!

RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love
Come on Lewis. Dont let all those who think they are better than you win and dont let em close you down. You go for it

elginCity

Admittedly, an excellent drive by the little cheeseburger.

Ron Dennis when congratulating him on his 'discipline' asked for the same again in Brazil.

As he only needs a 5th place in Brazil, wonder if he'll drive in a 'disciplined' way or go for glory?

Antony Moxey

So what happened - did he put his petrol in and change his tyres a bit quicker than the other guy and thus win the procession?

On a more serious note, and it's a genuine point, but with all those ridiculous fins, split wings, mini wings, barge boards and bits stuck all over the cars, aren't they now the ugliest F1 cars that there's ever been? I know why they're there, but they don't half spoil the beautiful clean lines of previous generations. It seems Williams and McLaren are the most guilty of putting out a car that surely only the designer could love.