• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

ECFC Book Latest

MikeB

ECFC Book: 12 Days To Go

A reminder that the book - 'Exeter City FC: A Grecian Anthology' - goes on sale as from 18th October.

Copies of the dust jacket have been delivered to the club (last Friday) for advance publicity purposes. Book is due to be delivered on 17th October I understand.

Dubai Grecian

Re: ECFC Book: 12 Days To Go

Mike how can us overseas exiles get a copy? do you know if the club take postal orders?

MikeB

Mike how can us overseas exiles get a copy? do you know if the club take postal orders?
I would have thought postal orders were OK. Copies of the book can be ordered from [email protected]

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Looking forward to collecting it on 18 October. And reading it on the way home on the train.

Last edited:

Red & White

Mike I am correct in thinking that the book will also be on sale through the online shop?

Last edited:

ECFC TOM

I'll be buying that one for my dad for christmas. Might have one myself as well.

MikeB

Mike I am correct in thinking that the book will also be on sale through the online shop?
Although I am not involved in the selling and marketing of the book, I would be very surprised if it wasn't on sale via the online shop.

newburygrecian

How much is it going to cost, do you know?

irishbrian

Well-known Exeweb poster

Looking forward to getting a copy there or ordering one Mike.

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster

The book will be available via the online shop as well as in the Shop on a matchday. Potential punters will also be able to pick up copies via postal orders. The cost of the book is £19.99. We are also hoping to get it on Amazon and Ebay etc.

Anybody interested is urged to contact Gary Moore at [email protected]